It's time again to start planning the Friday night auction for this year's HLCCA conference. Once again, Sid and Maryann Cannon are coordinating the auction. Here are some of the details:
- There will be a limit of 200 items/lots, available on a"first come, first served" basis.
- Items being shipped to Pittsburgh by non-attending HLCCA members may not have a reserve, and must be received by June 6, 2009.
- Please, no chipped, cracked or damaged items.
- An auction preview site (http://justdishesdinnerware.com/hlccafriauction2009) will be available before the conference.
- The cut-off date for consigned items is June 15, 2009, to allow enough time to print the auction catalog.
- A complete description of the item(s) (i.e., name, pattern, year, etc.);
- Any special information about the piece(s);
- The reserve price, if any; and
- A digital photo of the item(s) for the website/auction catalog.