The Homer Laughlin China Collectors Association
The Homer Laughlin China Collectors Association is the premier organization for those interested in Homer Laughlin China.
The HLCCA is a non-profit 501(C)(3) all volunteer association, formed in July 1998, for the purpose of sharing information about HLC’s 19th and 20th, and now 21st century dinnerware lines with collectors, libraries, museums, and others interested in the important roles that HLC has had in American dinnerware design.
Joining the HLCCA
There are a few easy ways to join the Homer Laughlin China Collectors Association (HLCCA):
1. The simplest is visit the HLCCA website www.hlcca.org and click on the "join us" button -- a web page opens up with a few methods of joining.
2. Can join online as a single membership or household/couple membership (either US or Canadian)
3. Can download the membership form, (print, fill out, and mail it in)
4. or email HLCCA at email@example.com with your address, etc and a membership form can be emailed or mailed to you if you are unable to download the online file.
Here are some of the basics (as of 7/2016):
There is a yearly membership fee:
$45 for single membership
$55 for single (Canadian) membership
$75 for couples/household* membership
$85 for couples/household* (Canadian) membership
*(A couples/household membership consists of a membership for two persons and both must have the same address.)
The fee includes:
• a limited edition HLCCA membership Fiesta® ornament,
• the quarterly issues of The Dish publication,
• discounts on HLCCA Fiesta® exclusives,
• discounted rate for registration to the yearly HLCCA Conference (a Thursday-thru-Sunday event held every other year in the Pittsburgh area - with factory tours, conference exclusives, lots of giveaways, exhibits, auctions, etc -- with alternate years being held in other states.)
If you have any questions about the association feel free to ask via email firstname.lastname@example.org .
• The association is approx 1200+ members (December, 2013) who are a diverse group of all ages, including beginners as well as advanced collectors who collect a wide range of HLC wares... (with a large focus on vintage and contemporary Fiesta® dinnerware)
• Two of the HLCCA's key charitable causes are in supporting the Tri-State Area Tuition Mission Foundation (formerly the Dollars for Scholars scholarship program) and The Museum of Ceramics, in East Liverpool, Ohio. Any interest or inquiries about these programs can be addressed by contacting HLCCA at email@example.com