In July, we will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary.
We are expecting record numbers this year. If you're going to the conference and want to participate you still have until June 1st, 2018 to sign up for the exhibits.
As always, this conference could not happen without the support of our members. That means participation is the key to our success.
- Are you looking to sell some of your HLC dinnerware? If so, please follow the link provided for more info: HLCCA Dealer Info
- Maybe you want to take a leap and participate in a Judged Exhibit? Psst...it's not as daunting as you think. Complete guidelines can be found here: Judged Exhibits
Don't worry! We have lots of other fun stuff you can do in case you can't bring a whole trunk load of dishes to showcase.
- The Microzibits are a fun dish exhibit category because if you're tight on space you really only need to bring one dish with you to the conference. Basically "Anything Goes". To learn more about this category, the info can be found here: Microzibits
- The Tablescape Displays never disappoint. This is, by far, the most popular among members. Take a few weeks to perfect your place setting for one and bring it to the conference in July for members to see. Make sure you don't miss the cutoff date to sign up though (June 1, 2018). You can learn more about this here: Tablescapes
- Maybe you're a bit more crafty and want to participate in this NEW dish category this year. Not only are we bringing back the floral exhibit category from years past, but we've added the option to display a unique craft or even do the fun "Dish'guise" option from last year. Members had fun dressing up their dishes in their favorite characters.
The guidelines for the NEW Creative Dish Display category can be found here:
Sign-up is FAST and EASY! As a reminder, make sure you sign-in using your HLCCA login first. Then visit the EVENTS tab on our homepage: