Tuesday, April 21, 2009
HLCCA members are invited to advertise items for sale, wants, trades, etc. You also may place ads in "The SideDish" to promote events or announce activities related to HLCCA, Fiesta and other HLC product lines, or just inform other HLCCA members of exciting new pottery-related websites!
Members are entitled to submit one (1) free ad per issue, which will be printed on a space-available, first-come, first-served basis. Ads should be limited to 30 words and must include specific contact information, e.g., phone number (with area code), email address, and/or mailing address.
Please forward your ad to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Ads for "The SideDish" must be received by Monday, May 4, 2009.
Monday, April 20, 2009
The auction takes place on May 2, 2009, in Chester, WV, and includes the chair with cushions, a one-of-a-kind Fiesta pie baker and 2 matching handmade potholders. Judi Noble has set up a blog for the HLC chair that you can check out by clicking here.
(Hey Judi--are you accepting absentee bids?)
This is yet another fine example of HLC employees' commitment to their community. Way to go!!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
- There will be a limit of 200 items/lots, available on a"first come, first served" basis.
- Items being shipped to Pittsburgh by non-attending HLCCA members may not have a reserve, and must be received by June 6, 2009.
- Please, no chipped, cracked or damaged items.
- The cut-off date for consigned items is June 15, 2009, to allow enough time to print the auction catalog.
- A complete description of the item(s) (i.e., name, pattern, year, etc.);
- Any special information about the piece(s);
- The reserve price, if any; and
- A digital photo of the item(s) for the website/auction catalog.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
(Photo credit: David Schaefer)